Friday, March 25, 2011

Ohio Is A Swing State

Yep, Ohio is still a swing state.



Bill - Columbus, OH
All I know is if I see throngs of Black people knocking on doors in my neighborhood, like they did in 2008, they'll probably be met with some pretty scary people. 

I dare Bommy to come into my neighborhood with his voting directions again. Black people 
in general are not going to be greeted kindly any more. And its a shame....Obama has assured that NO BLACK person will ever be elected president again. This guy is a lazy spendthrift with no sense of what it takes to run a business, let alone a country !! He is better suited to a village director in Kenya.


Bill - Columbus, OH
Uh, Cronin from Australia!! You idiot. I know what is going on in Australia and you've got throngs of primarily "black" people moving to your country to take advantage of this and your system is not prepared to handle this any more than we can take care of the MEXICANS who are inundating us here in U.S. Just wait buddy.

I have business associates in Australia and they are frightened by the number of people immigrating there who are NOT Australian. I don't know what your gig is except that I beleive that you're probably not really Australian.

No comments:

Post a Comment